How to Partner With Us
- Pray. We are asking our friends and family to pray for our team as we prepare to move, get jobs, settle in and start a new life in Northwest Indiana.
- Give. You may want to partner with us by giving a financial gift to help us get started.
- Become a part of the team. We would love to have you join in this adventure as a planter, missionary or an intern. We are currently accepting applications for interns for fall of 2013. When we move, we will set up small groups in the area. For more information, feel free to go to our contact page and email or call us.
- Events. Every family has a full calendar when it comes to sports, after-school activities, and daily coming and going. We will be posting events in advance so you can be a part of what we are doing and “life” can still operate during the work week. To view our calendar click here.
- Information. We know that it helps to have the essentials. So we will also post things you may need to bring to events like chairs, sun tan lotion, gloves for winter events or any other small detail we think of that will help you enjoy the next tail gate, cook out or community event we attend together.
- Knowing who to contact. Every event we plan will have someone who is responsible for making sure people have a point of contact. This person’s email or phone number will be posted the week before the event. For now, feel free to call or email us.
- Love God. We are grateful for what God has done for us and love knowing Him and serving His kingdom. Our first priority is to know Him as our Father and learn to love Him with our whole heart.
- Love others. We want to model the work of Jesus and extend His love, healing and powerful presence to our neighbors, coworkers, family and friends.
- Live intentionally. God never wanted us to be left without a plan or dream to strive towards. He is so gracious in giving each of us hope and a life filled with purpose. We are honored to share in the journey with you in finding that purpose together as a team!